Are you a vegetarian and want to experience the many benefits of a Keto diet?
What's up, You healthy People...
As we know that most Indians and Some people from the United States are pure Vegetarians but they want to do the Keto diet.
This is Step by Step Guide to do Keto Diet with 7 Day Planner. If you follow it correctly, You can become a better version of yourself in few weeks but this is not a weight loss quick scheme, This diet needs patience and discipline.
Trust me, Keto diet is most efficient diet as of now which works. I love this quote by one of my friend.
“I’ve been on a diet for two weeks and all I’ve lost is two weeks.” – Totie Fields
Guide to Vegetarian Ketogenic Diet
- What is a Ketogenic Diet?
- Demystify Vegetarian Keto Diet
- How Atkins and Keto Diet different?
- What are the different types of Keto diet?
- Why do a Keto diet?
- What all Foods to avoid on Keto diet?
- What all Things to Eat in Keto diet?
- Week Plan for a vegetarian Keto diet
- Famous Beverages for Keto diet
- Top Side effects of Keto diet
- 4 Books for Keto Diet you can't Avoid.
- 51+ Keto Diet Food list for Beginners
- Keto Diet FAQs
What is a Ketogenic Diet?
A Ketogenic Diet or a keto diet is a high in fat, adequate in protein and low in carbohydrate. The standard ketogenic diet includes a high amount of fat around 75%, medium or 20% of protein and a meagre amount of glucose.
Demystify Vegetarian Keto Diet
As we know the ketogenic diet is popular nowadays because of its powerful effects on weight loss and heart disease according to a study.A vegetarian keto diet is powerful and best for weight loss; research has even found that it's twice as effective at reducing body weight than traditional low-carb diets.
How Atkins and Keto Diet different?
In Atkins, diet proponents claim that you can eat as much protein and fat as you want, as long as you avoid foods that are high in carbs.
On the other hand in Keto Diet, you have everything in a limit there are high fat and a moderate amount of protein and an almost negligible amount of carb.Doctors originally developed a keto diet to treat unmanageable epilepsy in children later not only restricted to epilepsy it helps in overall health
What are the different types of Keto diet?
According to a study Here is the link, ketogenic diet helps to reduce body weight and improve your health.
It includes reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing this with fat.
When we avoid glucose or sugar and carbohydrate food for 10-12 hour our body start creating Ketones those are by-products of fat, this is primary fuel our body is designed to live on fat.
Our body becomes efficient at burning fat for energy, and this metabolic state is called Ketosis.
There are many types of Ketogenic diets:
- Standard Ketogenic Diet (SKD) - This diet includes low carbohydrate, moderate protein, and high fat. In this 75% fat, 20% protein and 5% carbohydrate.
- Cyclical Ketogenic Diet (CKD) - This diet includes periods of carbohydrate re-feeds like after five keto days there can be two high carb days.
- Targeted Ketogenic Diet (TKD) - This type of keto diet includes taking carbohydrate during an extreme workout or excessive energy work where most of the carb used.
- High Protein Ketogenic Diet - This type of keto diet includes a high amount of protein intake. High protein diet contains 65% fat, 35% protein, and 5% carbohydrate.
CKD and TKD diets are advanced keto diets that are followed by bodybuilder and Athletes.
- Gustin, Anthony (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 504 Pages - 08/30/2019 (Publication Date) - Four Pillar Health (Publisher)
- Practical Powder: Dissolves easily into any drink, hot or cold. Mix into water, coffee, shakes, smoothies, yogurt, or oatmeal for a chocolate flavor that kicks your sweet tooth, but not your diet
- MCT: Unlike competitors, each scoop has 10g of collagen & 5g of pure MCT oil powder, which supports ketosis.
- All Day Energy: Use in the morning to start your day or as pre-workout fuel. Comes with an included scoop so no measuring or blender is needed.
- Health Benefits: Hydrolyzed collagen supports hair, skin, nails and joints.
- Super Supplement: Gluten & dairy free, the powder has only 2 net carbs per serving. The flavor tastes like dessert, with no added sugar.
- New Advanced Formula: we reinvented our original Ketone Base formula to make it better tasting and less bitter. Same high-quality ingredients, but with no sugar or fillers.
- Sweet, Not Bitter: we use monk fruit for the perfect sweetness and eliminated the usual bitterness of BHB. Enjoy our delicious Chocolate flavored Exogenous Ketones mixed into drinks and smoothies.
- Kick Into Ketosis: exogenous ketones supplement may help you get into a ketogenic state quicker. The beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB) formula helps support raised blood ketone levels & weight loss efforts.
- Mix On The Go: powdered base dissolves easily into water, coconut milk, coffee, and shakes. It’s made with only clean ingredients, nothing artificial, and has added electrolytes for pure hydration.
- No Mess: Pure MCT Oil in powder form is better than regular MCT oil as dissolves easily into drinks & easier to digest. Chocolate flavor & creamy texture is great for coffee, shakes & smoothies.
- Fat Filled: Has zero added carbs or sugar - just MCT fats from coconuts, which curb your appetite & hunger. It’s GF, nondairy, and best for Keto, Paleo, sugar-free & low carb diets.
- Sustained Energy: MCTs are a rapid energy source that begins burning as fuel immediately. It provides long-lasting brainpower, so you can benefit from your morning caffeine boost all day long.
- Bulk Buy: Each container includes 30 servings of MCT Oil Powder, offering a one month supply as a daily supplement. Our product comes from coconuts and is composed of 70% C8 and 30% C10.
- 100% Pure: Manufactured in the USA, each batch is lab-tested to contain our 70/30 c8/c10 ratio and tested for heavy metals & other impurities. It ships in a BPA free, food-grade PET recyclable container.
Why do a Keto diet?
Keto diet not only helps you to lose weight but also Triglyceride and HDL cholesterol levels also improved, lower the risk of Heart Disease.
It lowers the blood sugar level and improved insulin sensitivity. Also affected in Alzheimer disease, Parkinson's disease, some types of cancer, brain injury recovery, acne and for epilepsy for which the diet earlier created.
So. lose weight without hunger. 🙂
What all Foods to avoid on Keto diet?
To remain in Ketosis condition as a vegetarian, you need to limit your carb intake to 20 grams/day.
This reduction leads you to avoid many vegetarian products also.
* High Sugar Food - Soda,cake,ice-cream,candy
* Alcohol - Alcohol except for pure spirits like whiskey, brandy, cognac, vodka, tequila.
* Starch Foods - Wheat based products, rice, pasta, cereals
* Vegetables-Some rooted Vegetables like Potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots
* Beans or legumes like kidney, peas, lentils, chickpeas and last unhealthy fat and low fat containing products like sauces, mayonnaise, low-fat dairy products.
What all Things to Eat in Keto diet?
We need some amount of all the vitamins, protein, minerals, and fat.
There are nine essential amino acids are required by our body; our body does not create these essential amino acids, therefore, must be obtained through diet for the proper functioning of the body.
An average human needs 60-100 grams of protein on a keto diet, depending on the weight, height, age, activity and body consumption.
To perform better, you need to take 1.2-1.7 grams of protein per kg of body weight.
In Keto diet, you can include butter, cheese that must be unprocessed cheese, creams that contain high amount fat apart from this nuts, dry fruits, and seeds that can consist of almonds, walnuts, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, etc.
You can add healthy oils primarily olive oil, coconut oil, and avocado oil.
Avocados directly eating also helps a lot. In dishes can include green vegetables, tomatoes, onions.
Along with that consumption of salt, peppers, spices, and herbs are the options for keto diet for a vegetarian guy. 90% chocolate is also in increasing your list.
Week Plan for a vegetarian Keto diet
Best Beverages for Keto diet
Apart from this schedule, you feel hungry most of the time to overcome that you can opt this beverage to make you less hungry.
* Water- you need to drink a lot of water during a day and between the meals, make sure to drink water before and after thirty minutes of a meal.
* Coffee - black coffee with coconut oil and butter blended don't make you feel hungry if you don't like the taste you can add Stevia to it.
* Green Tea and lemon water- During keto diet to overcome your hunger you can go for green tea without sugar and lemon water with salt and pepper.
Enter your text here...
Keto diet Side effects You should Know
Keto diet has many side effects also known as Keto-Flu like bad mouth smell, poor energy, mental fatigue, increase in hunger, digestive discomfort, and decrement in exercise performance.
You should not go directly to Keto diet instead try to go gradually for low carb diet for the first few weeks, allow your body to burn more fat.
Adding extra salt or supplements to your diet helps you to perform better.
Ketones strip - It allows you to check the production of ketones during keto diet if you get dark purple strip then you are on major ketosis, Good job buddy, it usually takes one to six week to go on ketosis so have patience.
Top 3 Keto Diet Books for you can't Avoid to Read.
28 Day Ketogenic Diet Book - Premium Book
- End to Explanation of the Keto Diet for Vegetarian
- 21+ Vegan/Vegetarian Keto Recipes for FREE.
- Keto lunch for work recipes.
- Trusted by 300+ members.
30-Day Plan to Lose Weight
- It's Chockful of information and medical studies
- Discusses about the keto's benefit for brain health, hormones effect.
- Easy, practical read! Amazing recipes!
- addresses how to actually sustain Keto to promote long term success.
Simply Keto: A Practical Approach.
- Everything you need to know to be successful at Keto is in this book!
- EASY COOKBOOK Especially for a Keto beginner!!!
- Awesome for beginner/Intermediate keto
- Encouraging for Keto Newbie
51+ Keto Diet Food list for Beginners.
Keto Diet FAQs
Most keto dieters simply eat less than 50 grams of total carbs per day or 30g of net carbs per day.
How to start a keto diet?
I just told you all the things above.
Why am I gaining weight on a keto diet?
Check your Carbs intake.
How long to stay on a keto diet?
It is debatable. Read further - IS THE KETOGENIC DIET MEANT TO BE A LONG-TERM PLAN?
How is keto diet different from Atkins?
Covered in the Above post
How much magnesium on a keto diet?
The RDA for magnesium is around 400 mg daily
What are macros in keto diet?
They include carbohydrates, protein, and fat.
How much protein on a keto diet?
70 grams of protein per day if you weigh 70 kilos (154 pounds)
Why the keto diet is bad?
What fruits can you eat on the keto diet?
Avocados, Lemons, Blackberries, Strawberries, Limes, Tomatoes, Rhubarb, Green Olives
Keto diet how much fat I can eat?
Its all about low carbs <50-gram carbs is allowed but for fat eat according to your body.
How many grams of sugar on a keto diet?
20 grams per day.
Thank You, Have a great day!!
Over to you guys,
I have covered most the questions and answers that i can think about it.
Now its your time to shine.
Just go for the Ketogenic Diet , let me know How it went ?, Got questions leave a comment...