If you are on a Ketogenic diet, There is no better way of slashing your cravings and rounding out your macros than eating Savory fat bombs. Trust me.
Moreover, you can easily customize these fat bombs with delicious flavors to ensure you always are satisfied hence not hindering your progress.
Therefore, thanks to savory fat bombs, you get to boost your consumption when on a Keto diet, and this is essential in helping you achieve optimum Ketosis.
In This Guide, We are uncovering 12 Keto Savory Fat Bombs with recipes that will make you Fit and help you in your Ketosis.
However, most of the sweet and savory fat bombs that you often see online are meant to be the replacement of biscuits and chocolate due to their delightful taste.
This is excellent news if you have a taste for sweet treats, but they are also an alternative if you are not a fan of these sugary foods.
We have added Keto Lunch for Work Ideas.
Why should you eat savory fat bombs?
Eating keto savory fat bombs is a great way of satisfying your craving for delicious meals, whereas still avoiding filling your body with carbs.
Consequently, you get to add healthy fats to your meals, which are essential.
This can seem somewhat confusing, especially because trans fats are generally considered to be harmful since they are byproducts of chemical processing, which raises bad cholesterol while lowering the good cholesterol leading to weight gain.
Nevertheless, studies have shown that at least 20% of your daily intake of calories needs to be healthy fats.
These fats help in the absorption of gat soluble vitamins such as vitamin D, vitamin A, vitamin K as well as vitamin E. Furthermore; research adds that monounsaturated fats similar to those found in peanuts, olives, and avocados can help increase healthy HDL cholesterol while lowering the unhealthy LDL cholesterol.
Since the breakdown of fats in the digestive tract takes longer, it slows down the digestion of carbohydrates to sugar, thus assisting you to feel fuller for a more extended period and keeping your blood sugar levels stable.
Therefore, these savory fat bombs ensure you stick to your keto diet by adding to your diet healthy fats.
- Pantry friendly & shelf stable
- Contains 14 Individualy wrapped SlimFast KETO Low-Carb Ketogenic Nutrition FAT BOMBS
- SlimFast KETO FAT BOMBS combine the balance of WHEY PROTEIN and COLLAGEN to provide a balance of nutrients for your body to shift the carbs to fat as fuel
- SlimFast Keto is part of the Clinically Proven Slim Fast Plan combining over 40 years of weight loss success with tasty and satisfying products.
- Optimize your KETO DIET with Slim Fast KETO FAT BOMBS by assisting your body in achieving Ketosis and BURN FAT for ENERGY
- With zero added sugar and an MCT Oil blend, Keto Wise Fat Bombs are the best-tasting, easiest snack to fuel your day.
- Keto Wise Fat Bombs help you stay in fat burning ketosis with 11g fat per serving.
- Caramel, pecans, and a delicious chocolate coating help you stay on track between meals.
- Convenient for on-the-go snacking while maintaining your lifestyle.
- Contains 16 two-piece, 32g packages. Keto Wise low-carb ketogenic fat Bombs are 1g Net Carb per 32g serving.
- HIGH QUALITY FAT BOMBS: It’s what we do best! Nut Butters are one of the best high-fat snacks you can find. We make them using a proprietary cool-grind process that produces a creamy base texture with a few small nut chunks. We believe this unique texture provides the ultimate nut butter experience!
- NATURAL ENERGY: Macadamia nuts are known for their high-quality fat profile, with a very pleasant and mild taste. It’s the highest density energy source of its kind and is superior to most of the energy shots and bars out there.
- ON-THE-GO SNACK: Durable and portable, our nut butter packets are perfect for hiking the Grand Canyon, a mid-day meal replacement, or a snack on-the-go! Knead the packet to mix it up, tear off the top, and enjoy the smooth, creamy, and tasty power of fat-based energy wherever you are.
- PALEO AND KETO: Made from an all-natural blend of Macadamia Nut Butter, organic fair-trade dark chocolate, and a touch of sea salt crystals, these fat bombs aren’t only unbelievably delicious but perfect paleo and keto snacks.
- DROP FBOMBS LIKE A PRO: Whether you’re a packet squeezer or a bottom-up pouch roller, you can enjoy these fat bombs anywhere you want. We recommend dropping FBOMBS with friends, while at work, the gym, on road trip, or out on a trail.
- NUTTY FUDGE BROWNIE BAR. Let this Atkins Endulge Treat delight your taste buds while keeping you true to your lifestyle. Includes 1 pack of 5 individually wrapped 1.41 oz bars.
- STAY ON TRACK. Our Nutty Fudge Brownie Bar provides 7 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber per serving to help you achieve your daily goals. And, with 2 grams of net carbs and 1 gram of sugar per serving, this treat is perfect for a keto-friendly* lifestyle.*When used with Atkins ketogenic programs
- ALL TASTE. NO GUILT. Moist, chewy brownie treats with walnuts and a chocolatey coating, these bars deliver all the taste you crave with none of the guilt.
- SMART SNACKING. Atkins’ delicious and nutritious treats strike the perfect balance of indulgence and smart snacking.
- SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE. Atkins Endulge Treats have their own unique textures and flavors, offering the variety needed to satisfy all your cravings and help support your lifestyle.
- With zero added sugar and an MCT Oil blend, Keto Wise Fat Bombs are the best-tasting, easiest snack to fuel your day.
- Keto Wise Fat Bombs help you stay in fat burning ketosis with 10g fat per serving.
- Peanut Butter interior and a delicious chocolate coating help you stay on track between meals.
- Convenient for on-the-go snacking while maintaining your lifestyle.
- Contains 16 two-piece, 34g packages. Keto Wise low-carb ketogenic fat Bombs are 1g Net Carb per 34g serving.
Do fat bombs help you lose weight?
Savory fat bombs can help you shed the extra weight bit you consume in the right manner.
Thus, for it to be effective, you need to take a small quantity as a snack between meals to reduce the pangs of hunger.
Consequently, you will feel fuller thanks to these low carb snacks without adding into your additional body carbs.
Do fat bombs work?
Yes, fat does work effectively in helping you shed off the extra weight, thus embrace healthy living.
Thanks to these savory fat bombs, you get to achieve your daily macronutrient goals, thereby assist you in reaching ketosis.
They work by providing your body with a considerable concentration of healthy fats with delicious additives you love, such as coconut cream, healthy nut butter, vanilla extract, chocolate fat bomb, and cocoa powder.
These savory fat bombs assist you in sticking to your keto diet by helping you in meeting the needed macronutrient objectives.
Subsequently, you get to maintain your keto diet by not resorting thanks to these keto snacks instead of resorting to fast foods.
you will not break your keto diet and need to start it all over again, and this could mean spending more time dealing with the keto flu.
Why are fat bombs important on keto?
Fat bombs play an essential role when you are on the keto diet since they assist you to increase the amount of healthy fats needed by the body, while still maintaining the carbs at a minimum.
Thus, they are the ideal substitute for sugary treats in between meals.
How do you get enough fat on a keto diet?
You can incorporate savory fat bombs into your meals by simply adding them to your plate whenever you are eating meals that have low-fat content.
However, whereas you can add a spoonful of either butter or coconut oil, taking fat bombs seems like the more appetizing alternative to adding healthier fats to your meal.
Additionally, to meet your daily fat intake requirement, take these fats bombs, which are made from healthy fats such as coconut oil once or twice daily when you feel hungry.
Consequently, your metabolism is increased, and appetite is curbed hence making you experience an additional energy boost.
How can you make savory fat bombs meet your daily quota?
- Boost the fat bomb’s flavor :
You need to pick a maximum of three delicious fat bombs flavors to incorporate into your daily quota.
These will consequently provide you with the much-needed nutrients you need to increase the rate at which fat is burnt.
Some of the options you have include three tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder, one teaspoon of ginger or cinnamon, 1/2 a cup of frozen or fresh raspberries or strawberries, one tablespoon of citrus zest and four ounces of melted dark chocolate.
- Carefully pick your fat :
To cook a bath of savory fat bombs, you need to start with one cup of healthy fats at room temperature.
These fats include coconut butter, coconut oil, nut butter, grass-fed butter, coconut cream, or cream cheese.
Additionally, make use of a double boiler to melt all the solid fats gently and then combine these different fats so that both the nutrients and flavor vary.
- Include texture :
You should add 1/3 cup of chopped nuts to add a dose of omega-3 fats and attain additional crunch.
If you have a preference for added chew, you need to use a 1/4 cup of shredded coconut and add a 1/4 cup of cacao nibs for the bite to be crustier.
To incorporate these picks, you can stir them into the batter either at the end or at the last minute.
- Sweeten the fat bombs :
To make your fat bomb treat have a subtle sweetness and more concentrated flavors, you need to add a maximum of two tablespoons of flavor extracts such as almond, vanilla, peppermint, or lemon.
Likewise, for a more sweetened touch, you can add a 1/4 a teaspoon of liquid stevia with this approximately ten drops or try this out with a similar quantity of flavored stevia.
- Blend and chill :
Mix your chosen flavor boosters, healthy fats as well as sweeteners into the food processor until they mix correctly and consequently, stir the texture ingredients.
Follow this up by shaking your texture ingredients and then rolling the mixture to form ball-sized rounds the size of a golf or pouring the mixture into mini muffin cups and filling each cup with approximately one tablespoon of this mixture.
If you want to achieve additional contexture, you can choose to sprinkle the cups or roll the balls with your crisp choice.
Additionally, if you are into trying out different techniques, you can press one pecan, macadamia nut or hazelnut directly into the middle of all the fat bombs.
Consequently, freeze your treats for two hours or refrigerate them for hours up to the point the mixture solidifies.
You should then go ahead and store these treats in containers that can be resealed inside your fridge and wait for one week or for up to a month if in the freezer.
What is the recipe for savory fat bombs recipe?
In the below guide, We have included 12 savory keto fat bombs,
But if are you eager to learn how to cook savory fat bombs by yourself?
If so, you should not worry since making these treats is not as complicated as you would think. Creating the perfect fat bomb entails combining your favorite elements from these categories;
Once you have all these ingredients, mix them into a food processor, blender, or bowl, and when using coconut oil, it is recommended you first heat things up to soften it.
Consequently, pour the mixture into paper cases or mini muffin trays or mold it to form small balls and then leave them in the freezer for about six to eight hours or in the refrigerator overnight.
Fate combs can remain in your refrigerator safely for a minimum of one to two weeks.
What is the importance of taking keto fat bombs?
Savory fat bombs are essential in helping you kick start the process of ketosis if you recently have fallen out of pace.
Therefore, you will have an easier time sticking to your set keto diet hence get to achieve your desired weight loss goals.
Additionally, fat bombs also provide you with healthy fats, thus ideal if you have a difficult time to reach your macro goals.
These treats can also assist you to resist the temptation of taking unhealthy treats such as a bag of chips as they too are packed with a delicious taste.
Are these fat bombs healthy?
Taking savory fat bombs is a healthy alternative to consuming carb-filled or sugary foods such as cakes and biscuits.
Furthermore, they are usually packed with healthy fats and have a negligible carb content.
Thus, savory fat bombs are healthy for your body as your body requires fats to produce energy, and these treats are an excellent way of getting much needed fat content.
Which foods contain fats but lack carbs or proteins?
The foods that come packed with high-fat content, as well as a low to one carb or protein content, are creams, butter as well as oils. If you are craving for Keto protein bars you can try out our special Top 10 Protein bars.
12 Keto Savory Fat Bombs Recipes
We are Including these 12 savory fat bombs to your keto diet is an excellent addition as they offer you a tremendous amount of fat whereas maintaining the net carbs at a minimum.
- Most of these treats are perfect if you are hosting a party since they are delicious, and even your non-keto friends will be pleased with how delicious they are.
- Additionally, these treats are also great if you are not holding an event and have them in your fridge to eat in case you hungry and are not ready to prepare a meal. They are probably the best savory fat bombs in the market rightnow.
- The majority of fat bombs usually contain a mixture of sugar-free sweeteners, healthy fats, flavorings, and binders like shredded coconut or nut flours.
- Nevertheless, fat bombs are created differently, so you need to make sure the recipe contains the best-quality fats always to keep you at optimal performance.
Cheesy Jalapeno Popper Fat Bombs
Incorporated into these classic jalapeno popper savory fat bombs or Jalapeno Popper Keto Fat Bomb made by LowCarbYum is a delicious bacon taste that is mixed with fat and consequently cooked them into a mixture.
Additionally, the fat base that holds together all these flavorful balls is the cream cheese, which has a zesty feel of the chopped in jalapenos.
The net carb per serving in this classic fat bomb is 1g, 4g for the protein and 20g for the fat.
Savory Salmon Fat Bombs
This recipe from KetoDietApp uses a tremendous amount of flavor you get from smoked salmon when making a tasty snack.
Like most of these other recipes, cream cheese is an integral component due to its neutral appetizing flavor.
This fat bomb also has a remarkable macro balance as it only contains 0.7g net carbs, 3.2g of protein as well as 16g of fat.
Because of this, the subsequent combination is extremely versatile, and you can use it either on keto bread as a spread or a serving on lettuce when snacking.
Garlic Parmesan Savory Fat Bombs
This delicious recipe from fatforweightloss is one of the fastest savory fat bombs to make, and it contains no cooked ingredients.
Instead, all you are required to do is combining and refrigerating the mix, and you can enjoy this delightful combo.
The addition of a toothpick and an olive to it makes this fat bomb the perfect keto party meal, and nobody can even guess it is diet food.
It contains 2g of protein, 1g of net carbs, and 7g of fat with this proof that it is an ideal meal if you are on a keto diet.
Bacon Guacamole Fat Bombs
The avocado and bacon is undoubtedly the best combination.
Additionally, these tasty treats from ketodietapp are both delicious and easy to make hence making it the perfect way to add supplementary fat to your keto diet.
Likewise, as it incorporates two remarkable keto ingredients, the bacon adds a tasty feel to the meal and avocado, which has plenty of fiber and health benefits typically absent on keto diets.
These savory fat bombs have 1.4 grams of net carbs, 3.4 grams of protein, and 15 grams of fat each serving.
Crispy Chorizo Deviled Eggs
Whereas any form of deviled eggs makes savory fat bombs, the ones by KevinIsCooking come with an extraordinary taste thanks to the crispy chorizo.
Additionally, making them is fast and straightforward, plus have a crunchy feel, which provides you with various texture along with the outstanding taste of the chorizo spices.
The fat content in these fat bombs is 11 grams, the net carbs 1.8 grams, and the protein content 9 grams.
Keto Sausage Ball Puffs
KaseyTrenum makes these sausage balls using cheese and sausage meat to create a mouthwatering savory fat bomb.
Moreover, they make use of coconut flour to hold together this mixture, and it is a great meal to enjoy as you relax or watch television during the day while still boosting your keto macros.
The net grams in these sausage ball puffs is 0.6 grams, protein 4 grams, and the fat content 7 grams.
Keto Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms
In these savory fat bombs from ruled.me, upturned mushrooms are the primary ingredient.
Likewise, this recipe is filled with garlic and cheese, and the subsequent combination is delightful.
You can either use the small mushrooms to make these savory fat bombs or the bigger Portobello mushroom variety, which are ideal if you want a bigger meal.
The protein content in these fat bombs is 2 grams, and the fat content is 3 grams.
Thanks for ruled.me sharing this
Keto Cheesy Meatballs
These fat bombs made by FatForWeightLoss are great for snacking while watching television.
Each serving of this meal treat contains 450 calories, so it is advisable only to have smaller quantities while relaxing indoors.
Moreover, since preparing and cooking it is very easy; taking it is a great way to increase your fat macros.
The protein content in these fat bombs is 46 grams, 28 grams’ fat, and the net carbs are at 2 grams.
Therefore, because of the high protein content, always take extreme caution not to consume too many of these fat bombs since they inhibit ketosis.
Crag Rangoon Fat Bombs
These fat bombs are from OfficiallyGlutenFree and incorporate a mixture of bacon and meat, with cream cheese as its base.
Additionally, they have a delightful taste; hence, a batch of these does not last for very long.
These savory fat bomb is easy to prepare thus an excellent choice if you are want a quick treat to give an energy boost.
Brie, Pecan and Prosciutto Fat Bombs
Made by TheNourishedCaveman, these fat bombs come filled with lots of fat and flavor.
They usually are baked in muffin tins and make use of prosciutto to hold together the cheesy delight.
Furthermore, pecans complement the cheese by adding a nutty flavor, and the protein content is 8.4 grams; the net carbs 0.4 grams, whereas the fat, is 16.5 grams.
Keto Cucumber Bites
This recipe is from MyKetoRecipes, and making this fat bomb is very easy and fast, and no coking is needed.
Instead, you mix all the ingredients and then serve into halved cucumber pieces.
These fat bombs are great snacks during a party, as well as for vegetarians.
Bacon Halloumi Bites
These savory fat bombs from Kitchen Mason are easy to make while still pack plenty of flavors.
This four-ingredient recipe is proof that, in some instances, less is more hence why this treat is a great party food even for people not on a keto diet.
Also, if you are on a keto diet, these savory fat bombs are an excellent choice for increasing your macros.
If you are not a sweet tooth, you now know of 12 of the savory fat bombs you can incorporate to your keto diet and help you achieve your set weight loss goals.
Likewise, you should try each of these fatty bombs to know which you prefer, as well as to understand what are the other excellent snacks you need to include to your diet.
Additionally, you now know numerous fat bombs recipes; thus are in a better position to make a flavor that you find delicious and contains the right amount of protein, fats, and carbs.
Therefore, you will be in a much better position to achieve weight loss thanks to these fat bombs. Subsequently, you will be able to lead a healthy life and have the self-confidence that you are the best version of yourself.
Lunch. We always struggle to find a good lunch whenever we are on Keto ...