We always struggle to find a good lunch whenever we are on Keto Diet.
If you are on the Keto Diet and then this means you have to plan and prepare adequately for your Keto lunch.
Let me show you how to prepare we prepare lots of best meals for your Keto lunch for work in few minutes and save yourself from spoiling your Keto diet gains.
What a Good Keto Lunch?
The perfect keto lunch for work is one that has the right portions. Half the plate should have vegetables. Zucchini, carrots, cucumber, eggplant, artichokes, French beans, and Brussels sprouts are some of the healthy options you can use.
When preparing your lunch, take into consideration facts like portability. While soups may be delicious, making one will give you a hectic time when packing and carrying the dish considering that the soup will spill and creating a mess in the process.
Enter your text here...
What is the Best Keto Lunch?
The best keto lunch should provide you with the essential nutrients at the same time be easy to pack and take with you to work.
For these reasons, salads and single pot meals are the best options to select when choosing your keto lunch for work.
For instance, tuna and cabbage or courgette noodles can be a viable option.
The meals are easy to prepare since you only have to toss in pre-cooked ingredients into a bowl, throw in a few fresh tomatoes, onions, and whip in some mayonnaise and you are good to go.
For this meal, you will need:
tuna and cabbage or courgette noodles
Best Lunch for Keto Diet.
- Wash and dice the onion and tomato into big chunks. Use a vegetable peeler, knife, or grater to make the noodles if you do not have a spiralizer. In a non-stick pan, add some olive oil then toss in the noodles.
- Add the garlic and salt then stir lightly and remove from the fire. Once they cool down, mix them with the tomato and onions, then add the tuna. Add in a generous amount of mayo, some little salt, and pepper to taste.
- If you want variety, you can use cabbage instead of zucchini. Also, you can make the meal more hearty by using beef chunks as opposed to tuna. Just make your favorite marinade and add it to the beef and chill in the fridge overnight.
- Stir fry the meat until it is well cooked then use it in the salad
What Can I Eat for Lunch on The Keto Diet
Considering that you have to eliminate all carbs from your diet, you have to eat more proteins and vegetables to compensate for this.
Some of the foods to include into your keto lunch for work are the likes of cabbage, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, mushrooms, bell peppers, beef, chicken, fish, spinach, green beans, cucumber, lettuce, kale, tomatoes, onions, eggplant, and artichokes.
You can also add avocados into the mix considering that they are rich in oils and have a very satiating effect. If you are looking for flavor, most of the additives like garlic, ginger, black pepper, paprika, and oregano can do the trick.
Mix these ingredients to come up with different dishes, which you can pre-cook on Sundays and pack them, ready to go. One easy meal you can make is the cauliflower crust pizza.
cauliflower crust pizza.
Best Lunch for Keto Diet.
- Put the cauliflower in a non-stick pan over medium heat and let dry.
- Stir occasionally so that does not turn brown.
- Once the cauliflower is dry enough, set aside and let it cool. In a bowl, beat your egg then mix it with parmesan cheese.
- Add in the cauliflower and mix well. Place the mixture on a pizza pan then roll it out using your hands to a thickness of about a quarter an inch.
Bake it for 20 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Let it cool then lay out your toppings and bake for
additional 15 minutes at the 400 degrees F and
your pizza is ready...
Cut into pieces then pack it into the dish. If you prefer a greener dish, how about switching the cauliflower with broccoli and use the same procedure. You can make a tomato and garlic dip to go with the pizza.
cauliflower rice and shrimp mix - Recipe #3
Shred the cauliflower into the size of rice
Put a stick of butter into the pan and add the shrimp.
Cook until well done then add the cauliflower rice into the pan.
Add any seasonings of your choice and remove from the fire
Salt, black pepper, and garlic would go we with this dish.
Finally, add some pepper and salt to taste.
You can get the more details read here.
Anyone who is not fond of fish and seafood, you can opt for beef, Lamb, pork, or chicken. Instead of making the cauliflower rice, use broccoli chunks and make a delicious stir fry.
Can I Eat As Much As I Want on Keto?
No, Whenever you are on Keto Diet you have to eat the limited set of Fats and limited amount of carbs nearly around 20g per day maximum. You can't go unlimited diet. If you don't follow this diet properly you won't get the results.
What Vegetables Can I Eat on a Keto Diet?
While all veggies are healthy, there are some that have carbs in them. These include potatoes, sweet potatoes, yams, and arrowroots. The trick is to choose those that grow above the ground.
These are leafy, and they are packed with vitamins that are essential in this diet. You can use these vegetables to make salads, rice, patties, and nood es. You can then include proteins and fats in your dish to make it complete.
Get the more 25+ Vegan Ketogenic Plan Diets.
In Depth Recipes with the Breakfast and Lunch and Dinner.
There are multiple Keto Lunchs are available, But trust me I have mentioned the best of best Keto Lunch that will help you to become betterr version of yours as quick as possible.
If you want to know more about vegetarian or vegan options get the Guide now.!!